Eric Fellin, Muhlenberg Township, received a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Fellin has a Bachelor of Science degree in biobehavioral health from Penn State. He is continuing his medical training in emergency medicine at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center, Fort Hood, Texas.
• The following area students received Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees from Lebanon Valley College: Sarah Musselman, Exeter Township; Nicole Werner, Spring Township; Ethan Pizzo, Muhlenberg Township; Anne Baney, Fleetwood.
• The following area students received Bachelor of Arts degrees from Thiel College, Greenville, Mercer County: Jason P. Masciantonio, Wernersville, business administration; Logan W. Skokowski, Wyomissing, criminal justice studies and psychology.
• Kendall Ann Berger, Kutztown, received a Master of Education degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
• The following area students earned Master of Science degrees from the University of Scranton: Annelise Velez, Reading, chemistry; Megan N. Dennis, Denver, human resources management
• The following area students received degrees from Wilkes University: Master of Business Administration: Aaron Sadowski, Robesonia. Master of Science in education: Alexis Maulick, Cumru Township; Brian Hansley, Bechtelsville; Barbara Miller, Joseph Occhiogrosso and Laura Sloyer, Fleetwood; Christy Oxenford, Birdsboro; Kiersten Leitner, Exeter Township; Jennifer Schlegel and Wesley Estock, Blandon; Kristen Glod-Wetzel, Barto; Michele Angstadt, Newmanstown; Rebecca Maicher, Wyomissing; Zoe Oswald, Hamburg. Master of Science in nursing: Sansan Weber, Sinking Spring. Doctor of Pharmacy: Jamie Harpel, Mertztown. Bachelor of Science: Alexis L. Shollenberger, Reading, nursing; Brad Hepner, Hamburg, mechanical engineering.
• The following area students received degrees from King’s College, Wilkes-Barre: Master of Education: Christina M. Richard, Shoemakersville, reading. Bachelor of Arts: **John P. Barrera, Kutztown, theater, recipient of the Marie F. Luksic Memorial Award for Theatre. Bachelor of science: **Danielle E. Dougherty, ***Corinne A. Laino and *Camryn Taylor Penn, Reading; ***Rachel Lynne Woomer, Douglassville, medical studies. George W. Leonhardt IV, Douglassville, business administration.
• The following area students received Bachelor of Science degrees from Keystone College, La Plume, Lackawanna County: Alexander R. Norton, Lenhartsville; Carlos Perez-Guerrero, Reading; and Samantha Persicketti, Robeson Township.
• The following area residents received degrees from Grove City College in Mercer County: Shayne Zigich, Denver; Jamin Smith, Blandon; Josh Gornicz, Kempton; Kelly Brannan, Morgantown; and Paul Lockard, Shillington.
• The following area students received Bachelor of Arts degrees from McDaniel College, Westminster, Md.: Sofia P. Woytovich, Wyomissing, writing and publishing; Jocelyn Z. Dumin, Boyertown, mathematics; Connor W. Uhrig, Sinking Spring, kinesiology.
• Daniel Risser, Bethel, received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Bible and ministry from Harding University, Searcy, Ark.
• The following area students graduated from Cedar Crest College, Allentown: Gail Huff, Barto; Ericka Koffel, Bally; Gianna Castellitto, Hamburg; Brianna Jenkins and Morgan Love, Kutztown; Megan Dunkle, Blandon; Kiley Marone, Mohrsville; Alyssa Doctor, Muhlenberg Township; Oyewale Akinrefon, Morgantown; Cooper Korejwo, Reading; Brianna Zettlemoyer, Reading; Ashley Mackereth, Sinking Spring; Kayleigh Kistler, Alburtis; Yuxi Kwiatek, Bern Township.
• The following area students graduated from York College:
Bachelor of Science: Elizabeth G. Denlinger, Spring Township, early elementary/special education. Ashley L. Essig, Oley, human services. Kaela Fritz, Kutztown, Mya L. Gerena, Womelsdorf, biological sciences. Jack B. Grayson, Sinking Spring, sport management. Rachael K Haag, Douglassville; Kylee J. Paules, Blandon; Kaylee A. Quinter, human services. Julia R. Milligan, Denver; Zachary M. Whelan, Douglassville, hospitality management. Saul Sanjuan, Muhlenberg Township, computer science. Jenna E. Torres, Reading, medical laboratory science.
Bachelor of science in nursing: Jack R. Leinbach and Brandi M. Noll, Exeter Township; Kellyn J. McGinley, Bern Township; Nathavasky Mulatre, Blandon; Taryn A. Smith, Spring Township.
• Taryn A. Smith, Reading, a senior nursing major at York College of Pennsylvania, received the Anna M. Sanderson Award during the College’s annual Student Recognition Ceremony.
• Two area students received awards from the Commonwealth University-Lock Haven athletic training program. Abigail Rea, Leesport, Athletic Training Alumni Scholarship; Calista Paolino, Muhlenberg Township, Outstanding Athletic Training Student Award.
• Johenny Bisono Martinez, Reading, won the Crown & Shield Award at Assumption University, Worcester, Mass. It honors students who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and service during their four years at the college.
• Isadora Mondesir, Reading, a 2021 graduate of the culinary certificate program at Indiana University of Pennsylvania’s Academy of Culinary Arts, has completed the academic requirements for a Baking and Pastry Arts certificate specialization. While at the academy, she received awards for academic excellence and attendance and participated in the Academy’s American Culinary Federation chapter.
• Alvernia University Ph.D. in Leadership student, adjunct professor and O’Pake Insitute Director of Student and Client Services Michelle Conway served as a panelist at the annual University Industry Innovation Network conference in Budapest, Hungary.
• Adam Osgood, Cumru Township, was a member of a Worcester Polytechnic Institute student team that completed an intense research project titled Viability of Sustainable Business models. He is a junior aerospace engineering major.
• The following area students received certificates for completing the Executives-In-Training program at Alvernia University’s O’Pake Institute for Economic Development and Entrepreneurship: Winifred Gutierrez, Mount Penn; Sarah Heckman, Fleetwood; Gerry Fleming and Raquel Capellan, Reading; Caitlin Long, Robesonia.
• The following area Alvernia University occupational therapy students raised nearly $1,200 for the West Reading Disaster Recovery Fund following the explosion at the R.M. Palmer factory: Tyler Moran, Reading; Jonathan Vo, Sinking Spring; Kaylie Walker, Douglassville; David Pierce, Fleetwood; Julia Carahaly, Morgantown; Casey Flack, Barto.
Source: Berkshire mont