“Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” Psalm 136:1
Always in all things give thanks to God for He gave you a gift which you cannot repay. — Nancy Lennert, Transformative Solutions Network
• A son to Edward and Julianne (Martin) Huber of Wernersville.
Marriage license applications
• Alexander L. Lasorte, 30, and Monica A. Staehle, 28, both of Telford.
• Laura G. Gudikunst, 33, and Matthew P. Kline, 31, both of 700 N. Waverly St., Shillington.
• Timothy L. Beegle, 28, and Kelsey B. Thoensen, 24, both of 115 W. 33rd St., Exeter Township.
• Kyle S. Bailey, 31, and Emily E. Peifer, 33, both of 133 S. Walnut St., Birdsboro.
• Shannon L. Kocher, 40, and Michael J. Ebling, 39, both of 326 Spring Garden St.
• Gannon W. Goff, 30, and Kaitlyn M. Bates, 29, both of 66 Spring Hill Road, Hereford Township.
• Michael A. Perez, 29, and Mariangelic D.C. Pina Risquez, 28, both of 70 E. Charles St., Wernersville.
• Austin R. Stubblebine, 27, and Kaitlyn R. Kearns, 23, both of 952 Timber Lane, Cumru Township.
• Stephen T. Hozella, 28, and Shawnee L. Kuhns, 21, both of 12 Broadwinge Circle, Hamburg.
• Victoria R. Ferriss, 25, and Zachary B. Dilcher, 29, both of 9 Rim View Lane, Cumru Township.
• Heather R. Musselman, 34, and Michael T. Mcwilliams, 37, both of 634 Hartman Ave., Temple.
• Nadia M. Levan, 59, and Jose Bilek, 50, both of 6103 Washington Drive, Exeter Township.
• Seth F. Travaline, 34, and Sarah A. Graybill, 32, both of 21 Mill Road, Tilden Township.
Source: Berkshire mont
Be First to Comment