Press "Enter" to skip to content

Man found with burns after dryer fire in Reading

Reading fire and ambulance crews were dispatched Wednesday night for a man with burns and smoke inhalation in the 300 block of South 17th Street.

Crews were called about 9:15 p.m. for a man “out of it but conscious” in the basement of a house about 20 minutes after a dryer fire, according to emergency reports.

Crews found the man and the fire was out. It’s unclear how the dispatchers were alerted to what happened.

The fire chief on the call said the man put the flames out.

Paramedics transported the victim to Reading Hospital.


Source: Berkshire mont

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    %d bloggers like this: