• Through late August: Shelbourne Road closed at Gibraltar Road in Exeter Township for bridge replacement. Detour via Perkiomen Avenue and St. Lawrence Avenue.
• Through late August: Carsonia Avenue closed near Antietam Lake in Lower Alsace Township for bridge replacement. Detour via Exeter Road, Butter Lane/North Bingaman Street, St. Lawrence Avenue, Perkiomen Avenue and North 23rd Street.
• Through June 30: Route 143, Hawk Mountain Road to Old Philly Pike, Albany Township. Single lane with traffic signal around the clock. Detour via Stoney Run Valley Road for access to and from Route 737.
• Through 2023: Smoketown Road at the Little Sacony Creek Bridge, Rockland Township, closed.
• Through 2023: North Reading Avenue at Montgomery Avenue, Colebrookdale Township, lane restrictions, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Ongoing: Funk Road bridge in Colebrookdale Township, closed indefinitely due to deterioration.
• Sunday-Saturday: Route 12 in both directions, Route 422 interchange to River Road, Reading, overnight work, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Monday-Friday: Interstate 78 westbound, Exit 29 (Route 61) to Exit 30 (Hamburg), overnight work, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Sunday-Wednesday: Interstate 78 westbound, Exit 16 (Midway) to Exit 23 (Shartlesville), overnight work, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Monday-Friday: Route 222, Maidencreek Township to Maxatawny Township, overnight work, 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
• Monday-Friday: Summer Mountain Road, Route 183 to Route 419, Jefferson Township, drainage, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Monday-Friday: Route 143, Lehigh County line to Moselem Springs Road, Greenwich Township, drainage, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Wednesday-Thursday: Route 422, Wernersville to Douglassville, overnight guide rail repair, 9 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Source: Berkshire mont