• Through 2023: Smoketown Road at the Little Sacony Creek Bridge, Rockland Township, closed.
• Sept. 6 through April 2023: North Reading Avenue at Montgomery Avenue, lane restrictions 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at intersection for Highway Occupancy Permit work for a contractor for Colebrookedale Township. Work includes storm sewer upgrades, intersection realignment and traffic signal upgrades.
• Ongoing: Route 10 at Freemansville Road, Cumru Township, reconstructing and realigning intersection, weekdays; a permittee project.
• Into October: Route 737 between Eagle Point Road and Zettlemoyer Road in Maxatawny and Greenwich townships, milling, paving and more, 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. weekdays.
• Through Oct. 28: Creek Road closed between Kistler Valley Road and Old Philly Pike, Albany Township, bridge repair.
• Through Nov. 2: Lobachsville Road between Long Lane/Bertolet Mill Road and Oysterdale Road, Pike Township, bridge repair, road closed.
• Ongoing: Gibraltar Road detour near Shelbourne Road in Exeter Township, for two to three weeks while a sewer main is relocated ahead of a bigger project at the intersection in 2023.
• Tuesday: Route 501Lancaster Avenue between Schuylkill County Line and Lebanon County Line, shoulder work/widening, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Tuesday-Friday: Belleman’s Church Road between Garfield Road and Irish Creek Road, drainage, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday-Friday: Interstate 78 between Lebanon County Line and Exit 35 (Route 143), sweeping, 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
• Wednesday-Thursday: Interstate 78 between Exit 19 (PA 183) and Exit 23 (Shartlesville), other, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Sept. 21: Route 568 between Old Lancaster Pike and Bowmansville Road, inspection, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Sept. 22: Blessing Lane between PA 183 and Spring Ridge Drive, inspection, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Source: Berkshire mont