Thursday, April 20
• Shop Pine Grove Area Pathway, 42 S. Tulpehocken St., with entrance through blue door on ground floor, 5-7 p.m. $10 cash donation.
Friday, April 21
• Schuylkill Haven Food Pantry, noon-3 p.m., behind Walk In Art Center on Market Street between Parkway and St. Charles Street.
Saturday, April 22
• Spring cleanup, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Girard Park, Shenandoah. rain date, April 29.
• Basket raffle shop and drop, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Rainbow Hose Company No. 1, 417 Dock St., Schuylkill Haven. Proceeds for students traveling to Dominican Republic. Information: contact Samm at 516-456-0899.
• Drive-thru chicken potpie sale, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Tremont Fire Company #1, 21 Middlecreek Road, Tremont. $8/quart, call 570-449-1489 or contact any member to reserve your quart(s).
• Helping Harvest Mobile Market, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., parking lot at Blum’s Auction House, 1500 Centre Turnpike #6 (Route 61).
• Trivia Night, 7 p.m., Cressona American Legion, 1 Front St. No cover charge. All welcome.
Sunday, April 23
• Bingo, American Hose company, Mount Carbon station. Doors open 3 p.m., bingo, 5 p.m. Food and beverages served. Information: 570-640-2442.
Friday, April 28
• Cressona Food Pantry, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Faith Assembly of God Church, 18 S. Second St.
• Les Brown Film Festival, 7 p.m., Pine Grove Theatre, 213 S. Tulpehocken St. Free admission.
Saturday, April 29
• Girl Scout Community Sale, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Good Will Hose Company, Sillyman St., Cressona. Yard sale items, Girl Scout cookies for sale.
• Pet rabies clinic, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Hegins Park (East end). Rabies vaccines, $25 other vaccinations available. Information: text/call 570-554-0887.
• Roast beef take out, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 1749 S. Main St., Bechtelsville. Tickets, $14. Tickets must be purchased in advance at church office 610-369-1281; trinitybech.com
• Meat bingo, 1 p.m., First United Church of Christ, 110 Route 61 South, Schuylkill Haven. Doors open 11 a.m.; admission, $20. Raffles and specials extra, food and drinks available.
• Les Brown festival/dance, 6-9 p.m., Tower City American Legion Post 468, 2 Clarks Valley Road, Tower City. Tickets, $10 available at the door or reserve seating call 717-026-2849.
Sunday, April 30
• Celebration of music, 3 p.m., St. Peter’s United Church of Christ, 427 Dietrich Ave., Tower City. Event is free.
Source: Berkshire mont
Be First to Comment