Saturday, April 9
• Outdoor Vendor Market, Vintage 61, 1070 Centre Turnpike (Route 61), Orwigsburg, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Orwigsburg Area Food Pantry, St. John’s Church of Christ, 236 E. Market St., Orwigsburg, 9 to 11 a.m. Date changed due to Easter.
• Block shoot, rumpsch and meat wheel, 12 to 5 p.m., Cressona Fire Co. #1, 59 S. 2nd St., Cressona $5/person includes food and drinks.
• Cheesesteak Night, 2:30 p.m., Port Clinton Fire Company.
• Adult Prom, Pioneer Evergreen Farms banquet center, 159 E. Adamsdale Road, Orwigsburg. Must be 21 or older.
Sunday, April 10
• Breakfast, 7 a.m. to noon, Landingville Fire Company.
• Auburn Game & Fish Assoc. Easter rumpsch match and block shoot, 29 River Road, Auburn, noon to 5 p.m., rain or shine.
Noon to 5 pm, rain or shine. Small games of chance. Food and refreshments available.
• Second Sunday Symphonies, Majestic Theater, 209 N. Centre St., Pottsville, 2 p.m.
• Distribution of day old baked goods, Tremont Municipal Building, 139 Clay St., Suite 6, enter through handicapped doors, 11 a.m. to noon.
Source: Berkshire mont