As a nonpartisan voter, I am shocked by the chaotic circus our government has decayed into. These things confuse me.
- Why would we teach our children that their math doesn’t have to be perfect? Would you like to drive over bridges built “just close enough”?
- Why is $3 billion too much for a safe, secure border but $8 billion not enough for illegal immigrants?
- In President Joe Biden’s bill that no one seems to know its cost or what’s in it, how does $200 million for a San Francisco park help unemployed workers in West Virginia, Kentucky or New York?
- Why do politicians who are millionaires enjoying the fruits of capitalism wish to destroy the system that enriched them?
- If someone tries to come in your back door without your OK, why shouldn’t you use aggressive tactics?
- Why did our politicians, Department of Justice and FBI become so corrupt, and at whose behest?
Source: Berkshire mont